Join our volunteer team
All our homes are located
in quality neighborhoods
Look and see what is
happening Brenham
Join us in Rosenberg for
a fun packed month.

Arrange a Meeting

If you are presently enrolled in a HCS Program and would like to discuss our services and your options, inform your state school, state hospital, MRA, ICF-MR, or service coordinator. We will arrange to meet with you.

Contact Us Toll-free: (281) 679-1309
Email: info@texashcs.com


Thank you for your interest in employ-ment with TLA. Background checks are conducted on all employees/volunteers of TLA. To view job postings for our organization, please CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE to fill out our online employment application or download a PDF version to mail or fax to us.


Our Services

The Home and Community-based Services (HCS) program provides individualized services and supports to people with intellectual disabilities who are living with their families, in their own homes or in other community settings, such as small group homes where no more than four people live. The local authority provides service coordination.

The Consumer Directed Services (CDS) option is available for some services in this program.
What services are provided?

  • Adaptive aids
  • Audiology
  • Behavioral support
  • Cognitive rehabilitation therapy
  • Day habilitation
  • Dietary
  • Dental treatment
  • Employment assistance
  • Minor home modifications
  • Nursing
  • Occupational therapy
  • Physical therapy
  • Residential assistance
  • Respite
  • Speech and language pathology
  • Supported employment

Who can get services?

  • You can of be any age.
  • You must qualify for care in an intermediate care facility for individuals with an intellectual disability or related conditions (ICF/IID).
  • You must have a determination of an intellectual disability in accordance with state law or have a diagnosis of a related condition with an IQ of 75 or below.
  • You cannot be enrolled in another waiver program.
  • Your income and resources may not exceed specified limits.

How do I apply for services?
Contact your local authority.